Most people don’t realize the effect light has on us, but the truth is that humans are highly photo sensitive. This explains why the lighting in your office space is proven to affect productivity and motivation. If you suspect that your office lighting is affecting performance, Call us, your local electrician in Northern Colorado for a free estimate. There are several solutions to improve poor lighting:
- If you don’t already have energy saving lighting installed in your office, now is the time to make the change.
- If your office has flickering fluorescent lighting, be aware that this can have severe consequences such as seizures.
- Also, different tasks require different levels of light to ensure alertness and productivity.
- Similarly, age and vision can affect lighting requirements, and many older people have different needs in order to work properly.
- The color of lighting (warm or cold) is a factor that contributes to safe and healthy workplace lighting.
Why Do You Need to Make These Changes?
Lighting is crucial to alertness and productivity. It has the power to influence customers shopping habits and it is also a health and safety issue. If your office lighting is not up to standard, Call us today. We are honest, professional, and have a stellar reputation as preferred electricians. As always, we look forward to working with you.